New Doll Fashion Patterns: Sweat Shirt ... Tee Shirt ... High Waisted Pants

Yay!!! I finally upload some of my hand drawn doll fashion patterns to make your crafting a little bit easier... Well, I hope anyways. 😅 Since these patterns are hand drawn there may be a few imperfections so you might have to do a few adjustments to get them how you want... ( that's my little disclaimer 😜) but they work for me and hopefully they will work for you.

check out the vid


To Print Paintables ( for personal use only) :
Just open the album Patterns and Stuff... Click on the pic you want... click download from the top right hand drop down menu ( with a parent's permission of course 😉)... then print according to your printer settings... ( check out our other printables under the "how to Print Printables Tab)

Happy Crafting 💕


Popular Posts