for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July! Fireworks Printable


Happy 4th of July! Our dolls didn't want to miss out on all the festivities and now they don't have to :oD  We made this Fabsome printable so they can light up the sky and enjoy fireworks tonight, too :oD
just cut and stack paperboard and roll recycled paper

then cut out and glue on our printables

and you are done :oD

How To Print Printables:
*** To print the printables, just click on the pic... the pic with open in a new window and you can drag it to your desktop.
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"
*** all links tested on July 4, 2014

check out this vid for more ideas :oD


12 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Happy 4th of July. Great printables. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hope you have a Fabsome day :oD

      Delete
  2. I have a question for the giveaway. What information do we need to include in the entry e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the Summer giveaway, and I got a response like that: "Please submit all photos on July 4th, 5th or 6th. Please only submit one photo per person. Contest ends July 6th at 11:59 p.m. EST Thanks and Good Luck everyone, have a FABSOME day!! :oD and thanks for the FABSOME Entry!!!!". Did something go wrong, or does it mean I sent the e-mail successfully?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Froggy! Happy 4th of July! Love the fire work printables.
    Bye!,
    Zoë from - Glowyzoe.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you store all your crafts, dolls, furniture, etc. Because I don't know where to keep my things other than a box in storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched your videos for a whole then sorta lost the account. A few weeks ago I found your account and watched every video over again! I love you videos Froggy!
    Keep in touch///reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are so glad that you found us and that you like what we do :oD

      Delete
  7. During the Fourth of July my real sparklers and fire works looks just like this :) amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my froggy stuff, you have to Ashlynn Ella? If you have, why do not you make a shoe store for her? Since you know how to make shoes, and then you make youcan dedicate this video to Dudinha Coast? Thank you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this so much u make good stuff! replay back!!

    ReplyDelete