for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Printable Doll Lockers that Open!

We thought it would be fun to jazz up our printable lockers... by making them open :oD.... or at least look like they do :oD

here is the vid on how we did it :oD


here are the printables that we used....
our fully decorated glam locker....
From Classroom Printables

our half locker, perfect for an 18 inch doll or print two or more per page for smaller dolls

From Classroom Printables

our empty locker...
From Classroom Printables
Classroom Printables


now... let's make it a 3D locker that can really hold stuff :oD

here is a video on how we made it


here are the printables that we used...
From Classroom Printables


How To Print Printables:
*** To print the printables, just click on the pic... the pic with open in a new window and you can drag it to your desktop.
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"
*** all links tested on June 7, 2014

18 comments:

  1. Hola!!! me gusta mucho tu blog,el video es increible,tienes mucha creatividad,voy a intentar hacer cosas para mis muñecas,un saludo enorme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, derrochas ingenio y creatividad, sigue asi, hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Froggy!! This is amazing!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it :) thanks for showing us how to do this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't open the printables =(
    Get 500 internal server error.
    Is it just for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes the links break, but we try to test them every once in a while to make sure they are working.... when they don't just tell us in the comments and we will try to fix it :oD... right now they all seem to be working :oD

      Delete
  6. This is so cool didn't know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabsome tutorial, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your videos I think are divine and creative
    I'm your fan number 1 my froggy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great locker and great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great idea! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your crafts! I usea lot of your tutorials. Right now I am making a house for my Zelfs and I am shore that your vids will be vefy helpfull. I bought my Zelfs from London ( me and mom were there two weeks ago ) cause I live in Finland and here is no Zelfs. I love you, keep up the great work!

    Greetings from Finland :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Froggy, it's amazing, but I have to herself yourself calibrate imgae in Gimp. When I normal print lockers i s so small. Help! What's the matter?
    Sorry for all errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ech.... Now is OK. So, this I stupid. Sorry, xD.

      Delete