for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Say Cheese! How to Make a Doll Instant Camera


Maybe I am feeling a little nostalgic... but we thought that our dolls needed a vintage instant camera to capture their adventures!... how cute is that! XD


here is how we did it...

and here are the printables we used... they are free to download and print so that you can make one too, if you like :oD (for personal use only)


From froggy pics camera printable

From froggy pics camera printable

From froggy pics camera printable

From froggy pics camera printable
Contest Winners!
From froggy pics camera printable

From froggy pics camera printable
-> all contest winners have claimed that their submitted photos are their original work and have given us permission to use them.

How To Print Printables:

*** To print the printables, just click on the link below the printable (we do not recommend just dragging them to the desktop...the image will come out to small and distorted)
*** you will be transported to picassa web where you can download the pic at full size for free... For personal use only of course :oD
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"

Happy crafting :oD

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! we are so happy you like it :oD - froggy

      Delete
    2. hello froggy stuff your videos are good and beautiful.You continue your doing and good job.Your work is awesome......

      Delete
  2. Hi Froggy!

    Julie Newman, 70s girl here! I gotta tell ya, this project is super groovy with a side of far out! I've been trying to convince my mom to get a Polaroid Insta-Matic camera for awhile now. Maybe now we'll actually get one! Thanks a bunch and Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome I rember my parents owning oñe wish still did can you make a digital camera as well my daughter will need to have this on explaining first lol so making one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how to make a doll digital camera. Stack and glue several pieces of paperboard from a cereal box (cut little rectangles on a few layers to be able to swap out pictures on the screen). To decorate it, paint it or cover it in scrapbook paper, then use buttons and acrylic jewels for lens and flash, or you can just print out an image of the camera you want to make and cover the paperboard with it. and you can also use the extended lens thing if you like. Hope this helped. :)

      Delete
    2. To make you be abel for it to realy be able to swop out pictures you can print the printabels but cut off the extra and put a peace of velcro on the camera and a peace on the pictures the just chose the picture that looks like the place your in and have fun

      Delete
  4. I absolutly positively adore ur fabsome work! U have inspired me to create new things snd play with my dolls again. I admire u froggy! Ur the most creative person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And could you please next time never make dolls glasses? Please snáním instructions everywhere but nowhere: (Write back xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you add a cafeteria for your doll high school?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! Our dolls have everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my froggy stuff your dolls are wonderful and there famous I mean there on youtoube can I have ashlynn ella she's my fave this game called pou where you have to take care of this blob my name is pou_ashlyn_ella ashlynn ella did not fit so I made it ashlyn ella my pou looks just like her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this craft! My little cousin will have so much fun doing this one! Thanks Froggy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby is Wonderful Gift of God..If You Like Baby You Can Visit My Site..I am Trying To Collect Nice & Gorgeous Baby Images From Whole Over The World..

    BABY IMAGES NICE POSING FOR WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD

    NEW BORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHY FANTASTIC IMAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. My little sister LOVES YOU, FROGGY and YOUR FABSOME DOLL CRAFTS !!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i don't suppose i could edit the photos to include some of my photographs? i would only use them for myself :)

    ReplyDelete