for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Movie Night! Printable Doll Theatre Tickets

Our dolls were in desperate need of a movie night... So they went to the theatre... but... had NO TICKETS! Well, we just had to fix that... So we made fun printable theatre tickets and now all the dolls have admission :oD

We showed how we made it in this vid...


...there is the link to the printable so your dolls can enjoy a movie night too, just click the pic to download and print :oD... For personal use only :oD


How To Print Printables:

*** To print the printables, just click on the pic... the pic with open in a new window and you can drag it to your desktop.
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"

And here are some Fabsome vids to help your doll have a super FABSOME night!


Happy crafting :oD

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please make another episode of "Space Crafters?" We're "Trekkies" and would really enjoy that. We love the first one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a doll laptop? Please! I admire you, by the way great craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I sent you a private message asking a for a special favor for two of your biggest fans. Let me know if you got it! Or send me your email address and I'll resend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi froggy cool craft UR SO AWESOME

    If someone is reading this can they plz visit these blogs :( ^_^PLZ
    Chenxiawesomeblog.blogspot.co.nz
    and
    Dootsielife.blogspot.co.nz
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Froggy,
    You are just too fabsome. Me and My customized monster high doll (Catrine demew into kitty chesire form ever after high) Had fun making the pasta. Keep up the fabsome work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now ours dolls have everything for going to the cinema :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOU! I'm a big fan-I have made almost everything I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent blog you’ve got here.It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! Please check out my site.
    Theater Tickets

    ReplyDelete