for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kitchen Organization : Dollhouse Canisters Printable

Our dolls have been cooking up a storm lately and can use a little organization ... so we made them these recycled canisters to store all of their goodies :oD

Here is the vid on however did it...


And here is the printable that we used... feel free to download and print , for personal use only... Just click the pic.

Just pic your size...


How To Print Printables:

*** To print the printables, just click on the pic... the pic with open in a new window and you can drag it to your desktop.
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"

Happy crafting :oD

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can I please get a shout out on My b Day February 26?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea! I lurk here a lot, but I should say thank you for sharing your ingenuity with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for watching, we are just happy that you all like what we do :oD - Froggy

      Delete
  3. Hello! I have a few questions:
    -When you say glue, can it mean any glue or just glue stick? I find that a glue stick isn't very sturdy.
    -Also, would cardboard for the doll theater be sturdy enough for an 18"?
    I also have a craft idea: You should make a doll bakery! Please consider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would depend on the project, I usually show a pic of the glue I use, one of my favs is tacky glue, it holds strong but takes longer to dry... Glue sticks work best for paper projects and gluing paperboard together ( like cereal boxes) and hot glue is very strong when working with cardboard and. Hope this helps - Froggy

      Delete
    2. And I like the bakery idea, it is on our list :oD

      Delete
  4. Hi fromVenezuela (South America)! I want to thank you for posting all your lovely ideas. I have a 4 year old girl who discovered your Youtube channel. With your ideas about making doll furniture, food and more now I can make these for my daughter with such low cost, just recycling! Awesome!!!! Continue posting your ideas and sharing all your creativity with us!
    Dilmary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a great mommy! :oD I bet your little girl is having a blast! Keep up the good work - Froggy

      Delete
  5. Wow Froggy ! Your crafts are beatiful and fabsome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! Now ours dolls can have everything in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your fabsome videos ! I simply LOVE them , they are so usefull to create little rements for my dollies ^^
    Goodbye and thanks =D

    ReplyDelete