for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our Doll Tree House... and all the little fun things that go with it

We love to go hiking ... and when I am out there, I simply love to imagine that around every twisted tree trunk there is prime "fairy" real estate... so when we decided to build a tree house for the dolls I was ...well, let's just say 
CRAZY EXCITED!

 we wanted a lot of livable doll space in our tree house... so we made it more like a tree stump...

the inside of the tree is hollowed out for the doll's living quarters...
and since my daughter LOVES my little pony : equestrian girls, we made it kind of like a live-in-library.

this is how we made it:

but the project doesn't end there...
today we decided to send a little more time on making some rustic furniture and little knick-knacks...

here is the video on how we made them:

now, don't they just look super cozy in their new home :o)

happy crafting :o)