for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Doll Stuff :o)


Making a fabulous doll room is all in the details!... and it can be a lot of fun to make...

We made fabulous wall art with some black paper, a toothpick, scissors, and a glue stick...

First we cut the black paper into thin strips and then curled them around the toothpick... glued them together with a glue stick...DONE!
...it reminds me of rod iron home decor  :o)

...these also make great christmas decorations :oD

more ideas:


happy crafting

16 comments:

  1. You make everything look so easy and you definitely have a knack for staging. I'm hoping I can find similar scrapping paper to try out the picture frames you did here. Love the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I write from Spain. I have a blog dedicated to Barbie dolls and accessories. I invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com Your blog is fantastic and I take my ideas for decorating homes. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone ;o) and i will be sure to check that out @Marta

    ReplyDelete
  4. i RITE FROM MARS I WACH UR VIDEOS I KNOW ENGLISH SENDING RADIO SIGNALS FOUND U IN SAVANAH GEORGIA WAT IS GOOGLE ANYWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Hey My froggy stuff i go crazy about all your crafts and can u pls try 2 make a tutorial on how to make a book light lamp pls it looks fab. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u make a tutorial on how to make a 12 inch barbie fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think finding your blog just made my life with my 7 yr old a whole lot more fun ! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!my name is gracie and I am a doll,I was wondering if you could help me to do some home renovatin and help me make a kitchen for my doll house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @myfroggystuff, I am a big fan and I was wondering if I could have a shout out because my birthday is in 4 days November 9. It would mean the most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you make suckers and can I have a shout out because my birthday is in 2 days

    ReplyDelete