for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Friday, July 29, 2011

How to Make a Doll TV

You know we love old cereal boxes! ... and today I get to use two!
...using two cereal boxes, I cut one into long small rectangles for the drawers (two rectangles for each drawer, then I hot glued them onto the other cereal box, when it was dry, I spray painted the whole thing to match my doll room. Then using some beads for the knobs and buttons on the TV and an image I printed off my computer (magazine cutouts work here, too)...
I glued everything into place ( hot glue for the beads and a glue stick for the picture... done!

recycle, reuse, and craft

Happy Crafting :oD


  1. Omg I love everything you make can you make a vacume

  2. haha recyle , reduce , craft!! haha i see wut you did there

  3. I am toally in love with your crafts! And, yes, the Darbie Show! Especially Sophie...

    1. I mean it in the nice way, that Sophie's really funny! I'm a girl!

  4. I think "How to make doll TV" is unique and nice idea. I visited your whole blog, Now i can say that you have great drawing and craft skills which show in your every Post. I have seen these type of dolls in my TV Box while i watch some shows. I must share your blogs with my friends and i hope they must like your efforts....

  5. you should make fake peanut butter������☺

  6. ucuz ve kaliteli replika telefonlar özellikle bu kategorideki

    ürünlerin gözdesi replika samsung en iyi
    fiyat ve en iyi kalite ile replika telefon her yerden alınmaz.
    seçiminizi dikkatli yapmalısınız çok kaliteli bir replika samsung note 3 istiyorsanız
    yada bir replika samsung note 4 istiyorsanız size gerçeğini aratmayan kalitede
    verebiliriz replika samsung s4
    işte hepsi bukada.replika samsung s5

    ucuz ve kaliteli replika telefonlar özellikle bu kategorideki